Welcome to my blog!

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

I can be reached by e-mail should you have any questions or wish to purchase any of my paintings.

All Artwork is Copyright ©Corinne Hodgson and may not be reproduced in any way without permission.

crnn.hdgsn@gmail.com

Wednesday 6 July 2011

July 2011 - Solo Exhibit at Hang Ups Gallery, Brockville

I am pleased to annouce that I am the feature artist for the month of July in the Upstairs Gallery of Hang Ups Creative Picture Framing.  They are located at 24 St. Andrews Street, in the heart of downtown Brockville .  

Store hours are 9am - 5pm, Monday - Thursday / Saturday
and 9am - 6pm on Friday.    

Check out their website  http://www.hangupspictureframing.com/

Here are a couple of my most recent works that are on exhibit.
 
'Lonely Oak'
20X20, acrylic on canvas

'Lonely Oak’ is a highly textured piece, reminiscent of often seen wide open places in the landscape where the century old lonely oak tree withstands the test of time.

'Puerto Adventuras'
24X30, acrylic on canvas

Playing with light and colour! 
A typical setting in a small-town, seaside Mexican community. 

No comments:

Post a Comment