Welcome to my blog!

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

I can be reached by e-mail should you have any questions or wish to purchase any of my paintings.

All Artwork is Copyright ©Corinne Hodgson and may not be reproduced in any way without permission.

crnn.hdgsn@gmail.com

Sunday 6 October 2013

thousand islands Arts - Art Show and Sale - November 16 & 17, 2013

I am a participant artist in the upcoming tiArts show and sale  and will be showing recent Encaustic works.

The show will be held over the weekend of November 16 & 17, 2013 in Rockport, Ontario at four locations - Frontenac Arch Biosphere, 10 Reynolds Road; Rockport Recreation Hall, 115 Escott Rockport Road; Cornwall's Pub, 19 Front Street; and LaRue House, 247 Old River Road.

I  will be showing at the Rockport Recreation Hall - upper level. Show times are from 11 am to 5 pm daily.  Admission is free.  Looking forward to seeing you there




No comments:

Post a Comment