Welcome to my blog!

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

I can be reached by e-mail should you have any questions or wish to purchase any of my paintings.

All Artwork is Copyright ©Corinne Hodgson and may not be reproduced in any way without permission.

crnn.hdgsn@gmail.com

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Art in the City Brockville Tour 2013



Art in the City is back in business!  With the gracious assistance of Dale Chisamore, coordinator of the 2013 Art in the City Tour.

I am one of 25 local artists on this tour we will be showing at 10 locations in downtown Brockville on Saturday, June 22 and Sunday, June 23 from 10am to 5 pm both days.

Come and see my new Encaustic paintings created for this show.  Heather Savage, Mixed Media Artist, has graciously invited me to show at her home located at 127 James Street West in beautiful downtown Brockville!  We look forward to seeing you!





Check out the 'Art in the City Brockville Tour 2013' website at:  


For more information contact Dale Chisamore at 613-345-3837

Look for us on Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment