Welcome to my blog!

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

I can be reached by e-mail should you have any questions or wish to purchase any of my paintings.

All Artwork is Copyright ©Corinne Hodgson and may not be reproduced in any way without permission.

crnn.hdgsn@gmail.com

Sunday 21 April 2013

Thousand Islands Fine Arts Association - 30th Annual Show


I was one of the 28 member artists who attended the opening night of the Thousand Islands Fine Art Association's 30th Annual Show on Friday, September 14, 2012.  It was my first show with this established group of fine artists.

Corinne Hodgson
30th Annual TIFFA Art Show and Sale 2012
Belia Brandow, President, welcomed all attendees to the opening.  Parks Canada representative Sophie welcomed us to the Thousand Islands National Park Canada site and congratulated the members for their wonderful works of art!   Roger Haley, Mayor of the Township of Front of Yonge, congratulated the Thousand Islands Fine Art Association for their ongoing artistic contribution to this community.

Thousand Islands Fine Art Association, President,
Belia Brandow

The show ran over two weekends in the month of September; ending Sunday, September 23 at 5:00 pm.

My piece 'Puerto Adventuras' on far right
at the 30th Annual TIFFA Art Show and Sale 2012
My piece 'Curiosity' on display
at the 30th 'Annual
TIFFA Art Show and Sale 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment