Welcome to my blog!

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

I can be reached by e-mail should you have any questions or wish to purchase any of my paintings.

All Artwork is Copyright ©Corinne Hodgson and may not be reproduced in any way without permission.

crnn.hdgsn@gmail.com

Sunday 21 April 2013

Spring has Sprung, I think!

I sit here looking out the window and it is sunny and looks warm!  Big change from yesterday's snow, rain, ice pellets, hail and wind!!  Spring is reluctant to make it's big debut!  I look forward to that day.

It has been some time since I update my blog and I will be doing just that today!  I have been involved in so many art activities since the fall and thought I had better update and share all that I have been up to!

On top of all the art activities we also had a new addition to our family that is taking up a lot of my time as well....Miss Hazel!  One forgets how much work a puppy is!  Oh, but she is so worth it!  Whippets are more fun than TV!

Hazel at 6 months

No comments:

Post a Comment